- As a flocculent for raw and waste water treatment to increase the size and binding of heavier molecules
- To form a film that prevents metal corrosion in water lines
- To reduce and control toxicity of lead and copper in their treatment
- To improve taste and stabilize presence of iron and magnesium in bore hole water prior to aeration
- As a binder to reduce porosity and setting time in the solidification and stabilization
- As an efficient coagulation aide when used with aluminium sulphate in normal purification process
At Kiran Global Chems Ltd. , we manufacture Sodium Silicate and Potassium Silicate which are proven to have highest efficacy for a host of factors in treating potable and industrial water. Prominent among these are:
For further enquiries on our chemical products for water treatments and to discuss your specific solutions, please contact us.